CEP-B810 Oil Only Absorbent Sorbent Booms (Polypropylene), 8″ x 10′, 4/cs
- Use Sock/Net Booms to Absorb and Contain Oil
- Strong mesh outer sleeve encases a poly sock skin filled with highly-sorbent polypropylene. Filler won’t shed and Booms won’t sink, even when saturated with oil.
- Absorbs Oily Liquids — Repels Water
- Polypropylene filler is left in its natural hydrophobic state — repels water (and floats) while only absorbing oils and other hydrocarbons.
- Tough Construction
- A nylon rope and sturdy hardware ensure long-lasting durability and easy retrieval.
- Create Customized Sizes
- Durable, easy-to-use connectors provide a simple and efficient way to link Sock/Net Booms together and create a containment system big enough to handle almost any size spill on water. Clip together with metal connector hardware.
- Bright White Color Makes it Easy to See When Boom is Completely Saturated
REQUEST A QUOTE